2018 REAL ESTATE EXPO - HOME BUYER FAIR
Open to the general public
Ideal for home buyers, home owners, and real estate investors
w/ Guest Speaker: Special Assistant to the Los Angeles County Assessor, CAROL QUAN
We will address your unanswered questions, provide tips to assist home buyers, home owners, and real estate investors, and to touch on Tax Assessments, Exemptions, Property Tax Adjustment for Value and So Much MORE….
* Decline in value process
* Appealing an assessment
* Parent-child exclusions
* senior citizen replacement dwelling benefits
and many more latest updates from the Los Angeles County Office of the Assessor
* Free list of homes w/ maps and pictures, including Bank Foreclosures, Short Sales, Corporate Owned properties, New Homes, Builder Clouseouts, For Sale By Owners, as well as homes that are hard to find online.
* Luxury Distress Sales and Bank Foreclosures Hotlist ---- Luxury Distress Sales resulting from bank foreclosures often represent a great way to get a fantastic deal on an Upscale Luxury Home.
* 10 Best Buys In Any Price Range
* Save at least $10,000 on Your Next Home Purchase
* How To Buy A Home With Little Or No Money Down
* 6 Mistakes to Avoid When Moving to a Larger Home
* If You Are Not Satisfied With Your Next Home Purchase, I Will Buy it Back - Guaranteed!*
Saturday April 14th from 10am - 1pm
700 West Huntington Drive
Monrovia, CA 91016
But, Registration is Required!
RSVP online at www.2018HomeBuyerFair.com
* First Time Home Buyers Seminar
* Foreclosure Workshop
* Free list of foreclosure properties
* Free loan pre-approval
* Free First Time Home Buyers Manual Handbook
* Free Foreclosure Investors Guide
* Free consultation w/ Home Mortgage Consultants
* Free consultation w/ Foreclosure Buyers Specialists
* Free consultation w/ Investment Brokers
and many more!!!
FREE HOME BUYER FAIR
This workshop will teach you how to buy and profit from foreclosures. Although this class is designed for First Time Home Buyers, the techniques will also benefit seasoned investors.
We will cover:
The California Foreclosure process
Foreclosure terms & definitions
Insider Secrets that your real estate brokers do not want you to know!
How to locate foreclosure property
Bank Owned Properties (REO)
How to deal with banks
3 steps that you absolutely need to do in buying foreclosure property
Bonus: Free copy of Avoid The Pitfalls in Real Estate Investing and get critical insights to help you when buying your first home and investing in today's real estate market.
FREE! At the end of the class, you will receive Foreclosure List of Bank Owned Properties in any city of your choice.
Free Resources Available to Home Buyers and Investors -
Online at www.TeamNuVision.net
San Gabriel Valley, Southern California, Foreclosure, Home Buyer Seminar Southern California HUD Homes $100 Down Payment... Luxury Foreclosure Homes in Arcadia, Diamond Bar, and Walnut... Investor FHA 203k Financing, 203B, Pros and Cons of Buying California Bank Owned REO Short Sale and Foreclosure Homes and Property for Sale